- One mile south of Carlton on Highway 153, turn west onto Libby Creek Road (turn right if coming from Twisp, turn left if coming from Pateros).
- Libby Creek Road forks once at 2.5 miles from the highway, and the pavement ends, stay right.
- The road forks again at 4 miles from the highway, stay right again.
- Drive two miles, past the USFS sign and cattleguard to the end of the road and through the green gate.
- The caretaker’s cabin is straight ahead as you come up the driveway; follow the driveway around to the right to get to the lodge.
- This is snow country, and in the winter the roads may be slick. We keep our driveway clear of fresh snow, but we can’t control how quickly the roads are plowed. Be aware that vehicles without snow tires and/or all-wheel drive may have difficulty depending on the timing of the weather.
- Traveling to the Methow Valley from the west on Hwy 20 may not be possible between November and March, since the pass through the North Cascades Scenic Highway is closed due to heavy snow and avalanche danger.
A collection of photos taken at Skalitude during spring.
A collection of photos taken at Skalitude during summer.
A collection of photos taken at Skalitude during autumn.
A collection of photos taken at Skalitude during winter.
A collection of photos taken at various events held at Skalitude.
The extensive grounds of Skalitude provide lots of options for the wedding of your dreams!